Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I literally spent all day watching these.

I'm on the last of an unprecedented 3 days off from work, and besides going out to get Yogurt-land for the first time (cheesecake non-fat + mini gummy bears = holy shit!), I stayed my lazy ass home because I got caught up watching Dateline on YouTube, more specifically uploaded episodes of "To Catch a Predator". MAN! Some of the reactions from these men who get caught are priceless. I'm not trying to soapbox and proclaim "I'm glad justice is being served!" (though I am) but rather that I just feel for pure entertainment value, the reactions, excuses and lies these men tell once they know they're in deep shit is hilarious.

Host Chris Hansen is pretty lucky. He gets to be the one who whips out the "chat log" of each person and have objective proof that these dummies were being pervy online with who they thought was a minor. And then the bullshit from all these creeps just starts spewing forth. One guy, after getting caught thinking he was going to have sex with a 14-year-old, first blames his wife and then even offers his services to the police interviewer and essentially says, "Maybe I can help you." What the fuck! That's classic.

And sure, he who is without sin cast the first stone. I don't think that's applicable to these punks, there is no such thing as a lapse of judgment when it comes to being this evil. Sorry, but these guys deserve no compassion in my book.

And for your "justice is served" pleasure:

PERVS IN FORTSON, GEORGIA
Chapter 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

CREEPS IN PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA
Chapter 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

PEDOPHILES IN GREENVILLE, OHIO
Chapter 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

DAMNED IN FORT MEYERS, FLORIDA
Chapter 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10


DONE FUCKED UP IN LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA
Chapter 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


And here is my own selection of idiot All-Stars:

"Sir! Please sir!"

(This guy even took his shoes off. Felarious.)

This one is semi-hard to watch, but the margarita spill and sunglass throw are worth it.


This creep passes out!


Worst. Rationalizing. Ever.


Here's the guy who offers his "help". Please. But the best part is that Dateline quotes his IM's verbatim.

"Maybe I can work for you guys. I'm really hoping to work for you guys." 'Nuff said.

No words.


Still nothing.


For more information on protecting yourself and people you care about from these horrible people:
Perverted Justice | FamilyWatchdog

And because I hate ending things on a serious note:

Random clip worth watching:

I'm actually a big David Blaine fan, but this is just too hilarious not to share.

Laters perverts.

No comments: